Our Brost on "City upon a hill" In bronacular

​Dennis Mawson, Kabbour Rizq, Zayd Alsardary

A brodells upon a hill.

The bronely way to brahvoid this shipwreck and to brovide for our bro-sperity is to follbro the counsel of madden, to do justly, to love mercy, to walk bro-ly with our Brod. We must party together in this frat as one bro. We must entertain each other in brotherly broffection with natty ice and madden. We must upbrold a bromiliar bromerce in all madden losses and other unbroly conduct. We must delight each brother, make brothers bronditions our brown brojyce brogether. Loose brogether, laybro brogether, and suffer brogether. Always having brofore our eyes, our bromission and brommunity in the party, our bromunity, as bros of the same frat. Bro shall we keep the bro-unity of the bro, and the bond of madden. The lord will be our bro (broseiden, king of the brocean.) and delight to party among us, as his bros, and will brommand, a bro-blessing upon us in all our games, bro that we will see bro more of his brodome, brower broodness, and bruth, than formerly we have been broquainted with. We will find that the COD of the internet is among us, when a bros worth of two six packs shall be able to pwn a thousand noobs. When he shall make us party and bro, that bros shall talk of broceeding botations, The cod makes it like Brohio; We must brosider that we shall be as a Brodells upon a hill, the eyes of all bros are on us, and… Tl;dt, broever, we shall brummarize.

All bros must bro together in the same frat in order to enjoy the broness of their natty ice and games of madden and ultimate Frisbee, the life of the bro must be always brogether, and never bropart. If a bro will work with his fellbro bros, then he shall have brocess, however if a bro loses touch with his bromances, that bro shall lack the brobility to broceed. If all bros stick together, we will have as many good parties with natty ices, madden, Frisbee, and plenty of noobs to pwn, as there are affliction shirts in brodells, hence to say, we will be like a brodells upon a hill.