Proyecto de Conversación: Introductions

Annisa Ahmed
Español lll, D Band
Conversation Project: Week One

Antes de Conversación:
What will your topic of conversation be?
    Just about introductions, questions and just understanding before we move further on in the project.
What are you looking forward to about this conversation?
    I am looking forward to turn of how this conversation will go. Will it be a simple Q&A or will we branch off and talk about whatever comes to mind. Either way, I want to make this a good first (or a couple) experience.
What are your nervous about?

I am hoping that spelling and conjugations will be up to par. I do want to confuse them with a language that they have known their entire lives with me, a random novice who feels like she knows nothing. So, I would say I somewhat scared.

Después de Conversación:
Who did you speak with and why did you choose them?
     Actually, they found me. Signing into SharedTalk, I had no idea what was in store. But I saved, when a person found me and asked if wanted to chat. After I taking a brief glance at her profile, Alexis Correa and I really hit off.
What did you learn about them?
    I learned that she is from Buenos Aires, Argentina, that she has two years on me and loves the idea that I was chatting with her while in school. That last one blew her mind.
How did this interaction help you move towards achieving your goal?
    Our little shindig made me feel comfortable talking with others in Spanish, even if it is only over the internet.
What did you do well according to your goals?
    Yeah, but I wish we could have spoken more. I could tell that we could keep going on forever of given the chance, which would make my plans for endless conversations a success.
What specifically do you need to improve on?
    I believe a little time just brushing on possible questions and common answers would do me a favor later on.

All in all, good run and I would not mind doing it again.