Q-1: Portrait

There is no difference for me to draw a portrait of a person from which direction or with what pose. In my point of view, as long as a person wants to draw, he can draw an awesome picture as long as he want to. I am the one who have a great passion on drawing, so I spent months and months to practice drawing skills before and up to now, I am always serious about every picture I draw. I only spent 2 hours in all on this portrait, but I hardly turned away my focus in these two hours. Well, the result turned out to be good eventually, although there are some places I think I still need to change a bit.

I first thought of using color chalks(That's how we call those things in China, but I don't know the exact name here.) to draw the big portrait. But since I am not quite familiar with how to draw on such a big paper and the color of drawing materials is limited, so I first use a light color to draw the frame of the model and than I use charcoals to put the shade. 

As I am not very familiar with drawing on such a big paper, it is a bit weird for me in the beginning of the drawing. But after I measured the ratio of different parts of the model's body, the drawing gradually became easier. Just as I said, the result turned out to be okey, but I think I have to focus on the congruity of the ratio of a person's upper part of the body to the bottom part.For example, in this portrait, the legs of the model should be longer.
photo 1 (1)
photo 1 (1)