Q-1: Rethinking history about Pablo Picasso

​I made a puzzle game for 9th graders to match Picasso's artwork with its name so they can flip the correct two cards over to find either political ideas or personal life information about Pablo Picasso.

The rules are listed below:
Before hand, A “true or false” question will be held for students to answer, whoever answers correctly gets on credit and have a chance to take a try in the following steps. I am going to make a kind of puzzle game that has two columns of cards about Pablo Picasso, one is artworks of Pablo Picasso, and the other is the description of these art works but messed up in order. Once students linked the right pair together, they can flip up these two cards and see the information under the cards. The information under the literal descriptions is about his personal life and that under the images is about his political ideas.
P1030704
P1030704
P1030705
P1030705
P1030706
P1030706
P1030707
P1030707

Matthew Scuderi (Student 2012)
Matthew Scuderi

Fangda, this is an awesome looking game you created here! I thought that you created a videogame when we previously talked about the project. I would like to see how this game works in class. Perhaps you can can present it to us if possible. Awesome job!