Q4 BM

My Benchmark

Reflection:
    The most challenging thing about this project was finding the 10 topics, and finding something in the city that would relate to them without being redundant. For example with Security and terrorism, even though I only did security, if i was going to do them both there was a challenge of how i could differ the two. So the way I went about collecting the photos that I did take was discussing, and brainstorming with my peers at my table. We saw what we all had in mind, the differences, similarities and if it was the same how we could make them different. WIth our collaboration is made things a lot less difficult.
    Among all of the images that I took I think it may be the photo of the Comcast center. I used it for the topic of energy since the building is "green". However in it you can see the second tallest building in the city, a building if I'm not mistaken also just went "green". With that being just one of the images I found it that Philadelphia has a lot of evidence of globalization, everyone is just blind, I was one of them before this project. A lot things in Philadelphia is from Philadelphia, and also benifets the rest of the world.