Receiving A License To Carry A Concealed Weapon In Philadelphia.

1000x1000
1000x1000

Semaj and I chose to partner up to apply for a license to carry a concealed firearm in Philadelphia. I thought this process would be a hard one but to be truthful it turned out to be more easer than we both thought. All it really took was time research and paper work.

All we really had to do was google apply for a license to carry a concealed firearm in Philadelphia and it come rite up paper work in all. We found out that all you really needed to do was fill out papers and supply a few documents. We printed out our papers and filled them out the way we would if we were to actually apply for the license.

The paperwork part was no hassle at all. When we printed them all out we used fake names and numbers that was need. We did this to show that we knew how to fill these out just like we would in real life.  

If I could change one thing about the bureaucratic process I would have to change the fact that if you answer one question yes then there is no need to proceed because your not eligible and I think that it not fair really because you really never know anyone’s situation to just go off of a yes or no question.

I think the systems have become so complicated because there are a lot more issues and details that need to be addressed within our society so to try to ensure the safety and simplicity of our society certain precautions need to be made to make the jobs of people in the system easier. Not only easier but also safer self-defense and protection is so important because people now a days are really crazy.

I found this project fun and interesting just like my partner but I think she had more fun with it. It took me a few to truly understand the processes but with her help I caught on very fast and once I got it I was on the ball and I good to go and that is when it became fun and interesting. 

Here's the link to our actual FlowChart.