Reflection

-       How does this project relate to the real world?

-       This project is based on methods that real world archetects can use in their work. It is also a useful way for a corporate/building director to establish his point of building height.

-       What was the most exciting portion of this project and why? What was the least exciting portion to this project and why?

-       The most exiting part of this project for me was the calculations; I am not a large fan of math, but since I have been paying more attention and been more focused, I understand and enjoy the concept more, with that being said, the calculations was a good way for me to express my knowledge of math so far.

-       What did you learn from completing this project?

-       Everything can be done one way or another, don’t give up.

1) Who was in your group?

Temperance Moore, Saundra Monroe, Jordan Randall

2) What did you personally do well on this project?

I executed my measurements very well

3) What could you personally have done better?

I could have helped my teammates more than I did; I was too focused on the individual work.

4) What is something that each of the people in your group contributed and/or did well on this project?

Jordan: Energetic and good in helping understand the concepts given, Saundra: Lively and great at calculations, Temperance: Cherry and did very well to keep the group organized.

5) Please describe any issues that you had while completing this project (as an individual).

At one point, my verification was very off point and that took me a while to realize my mistake; crazy how one number changes everything.

6) Please describe any issues that you had while completing this project (as a group).

I felt as though I worked at a faster pace than my group (not saying it was any less right or wrong) But I felt as though they weren’t taking it serious at fir

7) Please describe what you learned from doing this project, both in terms of content and in terms of process.
Most importantly, I learned about formulas, solutions and a different method of teaching. Besides that, I learned what works better for me in math so I can be at my full potential.