Saturday

A day can fulfill your needs or end your dreams. It could hurt you or make you the happiest person alive. Its each day, the different sequences in between that make people understand life in a different light. I remember this one day, doesnt matter what time or if it was during the weekday/weekend, the sequences of it changed the way I portrayed life.

Driving by a little known street near all the fast food places near Front st. I always take this route to get to all my favorite places to eat and its the quickest way, but this time I seen something that changed how I viewed my life. Something big and wide was in the middle of the unseen street. It looked like a log or a box, maybe? Coming closer to it and about to go around it, I notice a pool of blood and it wasnt an object but rather a person. A homeless person who seemed to have gotten shot in his head. Scared out of my mind, I decided to call the police in which they came in 20 minutes. Not because they took long but because it was hard to describe the area I was in. I noticed when they made us leave that the person they picked up was an old friend of mine. He wasnt a bum, nor old but a classmate I went to elementary school with...