Smiles, Smiles Everywhere

Æ ..-.-.-++++++++.....op0;..lkul;.ko09k09iklkljy90klllllllllllk,,,,.k,.44hyyyyyyyyyyyyyytydd hbbbhhhhhhhhvbtdjhf on                                vvvvvvvvvvv          HnrNRnrr-Story by Marie

It had been a very long day full of the usual stressing school activities. My mood had been unusual and my friends were having bad day and because my Beth and I are so close the mood was affecting me tremendously and I held on to false smile that would reassure her. I went through the motions of my usual day and breathed a sigh of relief when I came home. A hot shower and lotion should have made the world a much better place, but it didn't. And then I came downstairs and found my family talking and my baby sister, Marie, laughing hysterically. She ran from her chair yelling, "Hi! Hi! Hi," and smacked right into my leg where she hugged me and ran away. I sat down with my lotion and rubbed some into my bruised leg, Marie asked if she could have some and then she rubbed lotion into her legs. And my mother and I cracked up laughing at the crazy baby. Her toenails are currently blue and her fingernails are black and after this new development in her appearance she ran to my mother saying, "Mommy! Look, my fingers pretty," in a garbled version of English. And my bad mood was lifted away and replaced with an honest-to-goodness smile.