Story 1: Happy Birthday Fail

Most 9 year olds, spend their birthday, playing and having fun. Taking in presents and eating lots of cake. They spend the whole day with everyone they love showering them with love...my 9th birthday...wasn't like that.

For my 9th birthday, I chose to have a skating party. I invited all the kids from my class, as well as my family. Everyone was having fun, skating and taking. After skating around for 100 laps, I wanted to see how many of my relatives could skate. I got my dad, aunts, and cousins to join in on the fun, but mom wouldn't. So, I got a pair of skates with her, and took her out on the rink myself. At first, she was shakey but soon she was able to move on her own. Happy that she was going, I took my mother's hand and skated with her, but then things took a turn. Before I knew it, I heard "Kimberlea! Let go!", and everything go black,

I found myself, laying on the hard wood of the skating rink with a huge pressure on top of me. I didn't know what happened, until I heard myself say "mom, could you please get off of me??"
My mother had fallen down, pulled me down with her, and managed to fall on me.

That was a birthday to remember.