The Eyes of the Beholders

The eyes of the beholder ep #1

Patrick Baker-Evens (Student 2023)
Patrick Baker-Evens

I liked the music it felt really professional, and everybody had something to say about the book with textual evidence which was nice. I'm definitely looking forward to the next episode!

Noah Farrell (Student 2023)
Noah Farrell

As soon as I clicked play I felt interested to keep listening. So good job with the intro. Throughout the podcast, everyone had a point of view and it felt very organic.

Cire Ross (Student 2023)
Cire Ross

I love the intro! I like campbell's input about the book I found it very insightful and useful. I would have been helpful as a person who has never read the book to give a little more context in the beginning of the episode

Ryan Tieu (Student 2023)
Ryan Tieu

The conversations in this podcast felt fluid and like an actual conversation. I like how everyone sounded like they knew what they were reading and understood it. It's serious which makes it align with the tone of the book, but also very interesting.

Freya Sewell (Student 2023)
Freya Sewell

Very good very good very good. This podcast has the perfect tone for the book it's talking about, sincere and mostly serious, but still very engaging. The way you all brought up specific quotes and dug into them was amazing. The context of what you're talking about is integrated fluidly into the discussion,