The Micah Slide pt. 2

The Micah Slide (1)
Reflection: After I analyzed everyone's slide I created this. I learned that it is good to keep everything spaced and clear. What I changed drastically is taking out all the words and describing them in pictures. Research is extremely important because the slide will be so much better because you will know what you are doing.

Thomas Gualtieri (Student 2020)
Thomas Gualtieri

This slide is very simple. That would work well except that the title is somewhat difficult to read in front of the burger and the subtitle seems unneeded. It seems like minimal effort would be needed to put text on top of an image of a hamburger. More detail is needed.

Benjamin Rivera (Student 2020)
Benjamin Rivera

It's simple but I feel like it's too simple. You didn't put a lot of thought into this slide I feel like you found one picture and just stuck it on to your slide it makes it very boring but the sight of a huge cheese burger does make you crave for one, The next suggestion is don't put your writing over your picture because I can read your writing very clearly.

Timothy Williams (Student 2020)
Timothy Williams

…there isn't really anything here too look at…apparently all i know is that your name is Micah Carrera and you like cheeseburgers. this slide doesn't really work because there's nothing that i can see that shows anything about you.

Nasya Ie (Student 2020)
Nasya Ie

This worked well because it shows the things that you like and what makes you, you. And I think people think that the hamburger slide is your actual slide.

Nasya Ie (Student 2020)
Nasya Ie