The Weekend...

​Friday
On Friday my sister & I decided to stay in and do the whole pizza/movie thing. It was mellow since we haven't really hung out that much due to the fact we both been busy.
Saturday
Saturday I couldn't sleep in which sucked so I did the whole sex and the city morning with my coffee. Then my sister & I did a sister day with manicure/pedicures. It was fun with some lunch & drinks. Oh I also got a cute bracelet at H&M I like it so much that I'm getting leeann & dyamond one. 

Sunday
Sunday I missed church because I had to help my dad clean because my family is in town staying at my house. They come back today after there mini road trip with my mommy. It was fun hung out did some father/daughter bonding. During breakfast we did the cofffee and church on tv deal. He also made biscuits like every Sunday and like always he uses butter & jam.  Today I hide the jam so for 10minutes he looked for it while I laughed then gave it to him he was a little annoyed. SO now I sit here at 1:43pm with nothing to do hmm maybe i'll do a benchmark.