This I Believe: Woman Should Be Classy

I believe that woman should be classy. When I was younger, I used to live in Camden, New Jersey. One of the worse place to live. There's so much negativity and people who are trying to fit into the crowd. Of course, everywhere is like that, but from what I've experienced, Camden has to be the worse. Everywhere I looked, I would see girls walking down the streets half naked, girls who are loud and obnoxious, girls who would do anything for some sort of attention from guys, girls who thought they were the business when they had a big crew of friends, girls who thought that they were better than other people. I can go on and on for days about girls doing things to get attention. But I won't. I wouldn't want to bore you just yet.

As I've gotten older, I began to realize what these girls were doing and why they were doing it. I came to a conclusion that girls do these certain things because they want to to get some sort of attention. For example, recently, I went over to my friend Eddie's house. He had some company there. There was one particular girl who was very pretty and she had a nice body. This was the first time I ever met her, and right off the bat, I didn't like the way she presented herself. Every time she walked, she would poke her butt out and every 5 minutes, she would put on lip gloss. Not only that, but when she talks, she's really loud and ghetto and her head would go in a side to side motion. She would suck her teeth while she talked about someone else. It's just not classy to act like that in front of other people. Basically, she thought she was the business, but in reality, she was making herself look like a fool. That's like seeing a mom on the Maury show getting all hype because she "believes" that they guy she had sex with is the father of her baby. "That's my baby daddy Maury. I'm 100% sure!" While these mothers are saying that, they're clapping their hands and moving their neck from side to side. It legit looks like they're about to break their neck. Yikes. Not a pretty view.

I feel as though that people should have to be all ghetto and obnoxious in order to get attention. At the end of the day, people aren't laughing with you, they're laughing at you. When you act like that, people don't have any respect for you and you're just making a fool of yourself. Keep it classy ladies.