UGly uggs

So this past weekend I was out shopping with my mom and my sister. We went to Bed Bath & Beyond and ended up spending I dont even know how much on the most random stuff. I was kind of worried about the money so my mom was trying to make me feel better as we walked through the parking lot to our car. "It's okay Beth, we don't go shopping very often and we really didn't spend that much. Anyway, we got stuff we needed and some people spend twice as much money on stupid stuff like ugg boots that are UGGly." I smiled, humoring her and looked up to see that right in front of us was this lady walking with her boyfriend. She was wearing uggs. We all started busting up laughing at my mom. When we reached the car, we looked up and saw the lady had come back around and was yelling across the parking lot, cursing my mom out and waving her hands around like she'd never been so mad in her life. My mom just got in the car and we left but she was paranoid the whole day, thinking the lady was gonna stalk her in her car or something. Ah, the things you can laugh at your parents for.