What if John Mayer

Link to the story

•    What did you like about this project?I enjoyed the freedom to do whatever we felt like doing at the time. What was most challenging?Picking what do while staying in the guidelines of the project 
     •    Describe the most interesting fact or event that you investigated.
In interesting history of the English people many things I thought would take year to do they got done in no time.     •    How do the actions of individuals impact the historical record?
They impact is heavy and lite in different areas but it's really the event that do the impact.     •    How influential can one decision be in the historical landscape?
One decision can change history.If one major event is changed the historical landscape could be upside down.      •    How could this project be improved?
Not much maybe more of a storytelling element the people that wrote a story could possible say they are feeling more of the english part of the project.      •    If you had it to do over, what would you change about your process for the project? Nothing really I just say remember to say on top of the deadline of the project

393px-Treaty_of_Paris_1783_-_last_page_(hi-res)