255 word sentence

Shawn and Shane hated each other; the fact that they were brothers didn’t even come in the way of the amount of hate between them, although Shawn is the older of the two, he always felt as though Shane was appreciated more by their parents because they gave him more attention, spoiled him with whatever he wanted and never punished him for the things that he did wrong, rather than talking to his parents about how he felt while he was young Shawn grew up despising his brother feeling as though he could live his adult life without seeing and speaking to his family except for only on occasions, because of his feelings, whenever he and Shane were young, Shawn would treat him badly which always led to them fighting, when Shawn left for college and went on to live his adult life with his wife and kids, he went years without speaking to his brother, until late last year Shawn decided he would show up for their family reunion with the encouragement of his wife, things were awkward at the reunion because no one expected him to show, not even his parents, at the reunion Shawn spoke to everyone but whenever he and his brother crossed paths there was silence, until his father had enough of it, their father talked some sense into the boys and told them to talk about all there issues and put everything on the table, once they went in the house to talk, a fight broke lose. (To be continued)