World of 100 Analysis

World of 100 Geography
World of 100 Geography
The graph above shows the percentage of the distribution of the world's population by regions. For this category, I was pretty close with the predictions. It is interesting to see that the places that are occupied my more people are generally more economically disadvantaged, namely Asia and Africa. However, it is also important to know that Asia is the largest continent geographically, and Europe is relatively small comparing to others, as it would help explaining the gaps of population between continents. 
World of 100 language
World of 100 language
​The graph of language was tricky, as there was an overwhelming number of choices. On top of that, the English language centric view and the lack of multilingual perspective resulted in clear gaps between my personal view and the correct answer. It is especially interesting to see how class's average for English is way off the actual result. 
World of 100 Religion
World of 100 Religion
​This is probably the most precise graphs out of all three, where answers have the least gaps. It might be because of the multi-religious presence in the US that created the view. 

1. I was most accurate in Gender and Age. I think it is because of the highly exposed information about this category that I was able to get the answer correctly. However, I was not very accurate in categories about education and technology. I believe this is plainly due to my lack of knowledge on the question as I never inquired on the matter. 

2. I think I was shock the most in finding out the percentage of cell phone users vs. the percentage of people who live under $2 a day. I think that it is fascinating how technology has become an extremely integral part of human's function that it is used across the board despite the level of poverty. 

3. I was way too of course on the category of urban vs. rural dwellers. I predicted that 95% of the world population would live in an urban area. Although deep down I know that it is not true, but it is hard to resist such though when all places I have been to in the past fews years are urban areas.