Ybrownlee Benchmark Reflection

How did you group go about making a decision for what to focus on for the project?

I wasn't there for the decisions, Though i was there when we put out ideas for the project. The benchmark was one of those ideas.

11th grade Essential ? - What is the role of the individual in creating and sustaining change? 

To show a vast majority why you want this change and to keep going about to gain this change and eventually if you have fought hard enough your wishes may be granted

How has your understanding of the electoral process and whether or not the US is a democracy evolved during this unit?

It has showed me that there is a lot more to voting than could have imagined. And also like all things in this life that we have now have be fought hard for, not everyone got it easy at all points. But us as US citizens take it for granted. People that aren't from american no more about american than the average citizen after they have applied to become an american citizen. When i become legal i will try to always vote when ever possible.

How did you decide to best relay a message to a national audience with your marketing campaign?

We decided to relay the message by getting to the peoples lackadaisical sides. By a pointing out that all you need to do to vote is mail it in and decide in the comfort of your own home. Since when you are in the ballot are you are unable to relax and choose. And also it may be out of your way a schedule.